The Educational Technology Initiative Advisory Committee (ETIAC) brings together students, faculty, and staff to advise the campus Chief Information Officer regarding eTech@UCI including the effective deployment of the student Educational Technology Initiative fee.
ETIAC members serve as liaisons to other committees, councils, and groups within the portions of the academic community they come from. As liaisons, they both inform their constituents about the initiative and assure that the ideas, perspectives and concerns of those constituents are factored into the campus-wide perspective that forms the basis of the advice the ETIAC provides.
- TBD – ASUCI
- TBD – ASUCI
- TBD – Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Kenneth Oldan – Vice Chancellor Student Affairs Student Representative
- Kimberly Edwards – Chemistry, School of Physical Sciences
- John Larue – Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Henry Samueli School of Engineering
- Mark Warschauer – School of Education
- Ted Wright – Cognitive Sciences, School of Social Sciences
- Kian Colestock, Chief Information Officer (Interim)
- Sarkis Daglian – Director, Client Services, Office of Information Technology
- Karen Mizumoto – Principal Finance Analyst, Planning and Budget
- Alison Regan – Assistant University Librarian
- Deborah Sunday – Assistant Dean, Arts
- Sherwynn Umali – Associate Dean of Students