The Educational Technology Initiative Advisory Committee (ETIAC) brings together students, faculty, and staff to advise the campus Chief Information Officer regarding eTech@UCI including the effective deployment of the student Educational Technology Initiative fee.
ETIAC members serve as liaisons to other committees, councils, and groups within the portions of the academic community they come from. As liaisons, they both inform their constituents about the initiative and assure that the ideas, perspectives and concerns of those constituents are factored into the campus-wide perspective that forms the basis of the advice the ETIAC provides.
- Siddharth Baranwa- ASUCI
- Gurneel Boparai- ASUCI
- Auzzsa Eaton – Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Tin Hong – Vice Chancellor Student Affairs Student Representative
- Kimberly Edwards – Chemistry, School of Physical Sciences
- John C. Larue – Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Henry Samueli School of Engineering
- Hugh Roberts – English Department, School of Humanities
- Mark Warschauer – School of Education
- Stephen Franklin – Director of Academic Outreach, Office of Information Technology
- David Leinen – Assistant Dean, Social Sciences
- Karen Mizumoto – Principal Finance Analyst, Planning and Budget
- Alison Regan – Assistant University Librarian
- Dana Roode – Chief Information Officer and Associate Vice Chancellor
- Sherwynn Umali – Associate Dean of Students